Visit the RVMC and Keep Your Pet Healthy
Redondo Veterinary Medical Center (RVMC) is a high quality animal care facility serving the South Bay community. RVMC offers the most progressive, research-based medicine, and sets a standard of care for each patient that must be met. Through education, professionalism, and exceptional customer service, RVMC is an important member of both the pet owning and non-pet owning community.
Redondo Veterinary Medical Center offers pet owners a state-of-the-art medical facility, with a different kind of animal doctor. Amber Andersen, the medical director, has extensive training in internal medicine, critical care, and advanced diagnostic procedures. She firmly believes high quality medicine should be made available to all clients and pets by their family doctor. This philosophy allows her to bring high quality care into the realm of general practice.
By practicing higher quality medicine at the general practice level, RVMC hopes to increase the awareness of disease, identify early markers of disease, and have more successful treatment outcomes when compared to national averages.
The Redondo Veterinary Medical Center is devoted to preventing, identifying, and treating diseases of companion animals. The RVMC is built around the principle that only the highest quality, research-guided medicine is acceptable for our patients and prevention is more effective than treatment. These simple principles are the foundation from which we build our entire philosophy. The medical center will aggressively screen for early signs of disease, conduct thorough medical investigations into the source and extent of disease, and treat those diseases with the most current medical therapies.
Code of Conduct
Our employee code of conduct will be set by the following principles:
- We will engage in the most recent research-guided medicine available.
- We will accept the ever-changing nature of medicine and embrace its evolution and development.
- We take responsibility for our actions and expect our clients to be accountable for the continued care of their animals.
- We expect our management and staff to pursue continuing education and strive to better their knowledge, personal habits, and communication skills.
- We expect our business to be aware of the ever-changing needs of our clients and to handle customer concerns and problems in a timely and fair manner.
- We expect our management and employees to always conduct themselves in an honest, ethical, and responsible manner.
- We are committed to the needs of our patients and clients, and will work hard to ensure their health and safety.