The RVMC provides exams, diagnostic tests, and treatments for a variety of medical cases.
Bringing your animal to our hospital puts you in the hands of veterinarians who are experienced in a broad range of medical conditions including:
- Gastrointestinal disease (e.g., vomiting/diarrhea, inflammatory bowel disease)
- Respiratory disease (e.g., kennel cough, pneumonia, upper respiratory disease)
- Liver disease (e.g., portosystemic shunts, "yellow" skin, weight loss)
- Renal disease (e.g., acute or chronic kidney failure)
- Urinary disease (e.g., incontinence, inappropriate urination, infection)
- Immune-mediated disease (e.g., anemia, polyarthritis)
- Infectious disease (e.g., canine influenza, leptospirosis, toxoplasmosis)
If someone from our hospital isn't familiar with your pet's medical issue, we are able to partner with clinicians from other specialty hospitals to provide comprehensive care for your pet.
Some examples of reasons why your pet might visit us include (but are not limited to):
A decreased appetite, vomiting, diarrhea, weight loss or obesity, lethargy or depression, coughing, sneezing, respiratory distress, swollen joints, trouble swallowing or defecating, difficult or painful urination, dehydration, collapse, seizures or loss of consciousness, or any chronic illness.